Springbrook - 630.848.5060
Naperbrook - 630.378.4215

Book a Tee Time

GolfNow FAQs

Online tee time reservations for Springbrook and Naperbrook golf courses are made available through the GolfNow system.  Oftentimes, our best rates can be found online, especially if you book early or during non-peak times.    

Why are the green fees listed online different than those listed in the clubhouse or on your website?   The online tee time reservation system uses dynamic pricing. This means that fees are lowered during non-peak times and sometimes raised during periods of high demand.  Depending on the time of day, golfers can find green fees lower than our rack rates.

Do I get charged an additional fee to make a tee time?  No. The green fee listed on GolfNow reflects the total to be paid. To book a tee time through GolfNow, golfers pay a 4% convenience charge for each tee time booked when making the reservation.  When golfers check in for their round they pay the balance, which is the remaining 96% of the fee. 

What if I change my plans and have to cancel my tee time?  Can I get the convenience fee refunded?  Absolutely.  Golfers may cancel their reservation online and GolfNow will refund the convenience fee.  However, if a reservation is cancelled through either of our golf shops, the golfer also will need to contact GolfNow at 1-800-767-3574 to request a refund of the convenience fee.  Our golf shops cannot refund the convenience fee.

Will my convenience fee be refunded if we are rained out?  Yes, GolfNow will refund the convenience fee if the round is not played due to inclement weather or course conditions required the course to be closed.  Golfers may contact GolfNow at 1-800-767-3574 to request a refund of the convenience fee; GolfNow will need to verify that the course was closed prior to issuing a refund.

Can I make tee times in person or over the phone?  Yes, but the regular rack rates will apply as discounted rates are available online only.